Health is the beginning step or the corner stone of a happy life. It’s very easy to get rid of it and very very hard to get hold of it. With responsibility and practice comes true order and discipline in one’s health cycle for it is mandatory to get the most out of health and life as it comes only once. Health factors include regularity, good appetite, punctuation and good morality.
Over the past few years the number of fat people are countlessly increasing, and they need to be stopped now or they will spread like a forest fire throughout the different nations of the world.
Americas come in at number first with the most amount of fat people in the world followed by the British. Mainly because of low quality junk foods and short cuts to a supposed idea of a healthy life. Marketing also plays in an important role in this survey, companies who produce and help make products that are harmful to humans need to be taken care of as they are also responsible as the people who naturally consume these products.
The following facts need to be looked upon and should be considered worth taking time upon:
1. In the US, the average adult drinks about 500 cans of soda annually.
2. Over 0.3 million deaths per year are caused by poor nutrition and a lack of physical activity.
3. Individuals who are 20% or more overweight run a greater risk of developing type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, stroke, arthritis, and some forms of cancer.
4. In the past three decades the number of overweight children has doubled and the number of overweight teenagers has tripled.
5. In the United States, obesity is number second only to smoking as a cause of death.
However people should go back to healthy remedies rather than junk foods to make their life more worthwhile.
Article publié pour la première fois le 01/10/2012